Earlier this year, I decided to take the leap and start my own business. Those of you who know me, know I have impeccable timing and I decided to share this news with my wife, Megan during her third trimester expecting our second child.
To no surprise, Megan was fully supportive and excited for this new opportunity, despite the uncertainties that come with launching and running your own business.
In the last 10 years a lot has happened both professionally and personally that led me to this point including:
- Successfully sold my 50% equity stake in Sound Precision Entertainment, a thriving entertainment and production company based in Cleveland, OH that continues to thrive
- Helped drive a digital media startup, MedCity News to acquisition by Breaking Media, a B2B media powerhouse specializing in law, finance, healthcare, defense, government, energy and fashion
- Purchased equity in a photo booth business that later sold
- Married my wife, Megan of more than 6 years
- Megan and I bought our first home and started a family
With the support of my wife, family and friends, I’ve launched 3 to 5 Creative; a digital agency built for the present to help businesses grow. Please give us a follow or a like on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and Instagram. And of course, we’re open for business and we look forward to working with you!